Friday, December 20, 2013

Need Birthday gift ideas for an elderly lady who is paralyzed on one side due to a stroke.?

birthday gift ideas elderly
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For Elderly Ladies | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas elderly image



Cheryl


She resides in an Assisted Living Facility and doesn't have much interest in anything other than TV, reading, and bingo. She must be transported via a van with a lift and doesn't like to go out of the facility very much. Thanks for any ideas the community can provide.


Answer
the present of visitors or start a card club of people that can send her cards.. on her special day. that is the best. people love getting cards

Any Gift idea for Guests for a party?




sanju


I am planning for my baby's first birthday... I am throwing a party for all my friends. I want to give them a present for coming like saying Thank you or so...as this will be the first big party I will be throwing. I am excepting elderly ppl too. Can you give me gift ideas for the guests? I am looking for something in $25 range per piece.


Answer
I recently saw these online and thought how great an idea it was for a favour... they are sachets of coffee that have been personalised for a baby shower. They may be able to create custom made birthday ones for you to give as gifts to your older guests.

For your younger guests perhaps you could decorate noodle boxes and fill them with little treats. There are some stunning scrapbooking papers and embellishments that are available and they are lots of fun to make too!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment