Sunday, December 8, 2013

What websites/store offer free gift for your birthday/ birth month?

birthday gift ideas nyc
 on ... Shirts, New York Digital Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas nyc image



Taz13


I was in nyc and I went to sephora just to shop around. I ended up buying things and i used my beauty insider card and since it was in december they gave me a free lip gloss set for it being my birth month.
I love being able to try something with out having to buy it so these gifts are a really good idea!

Are there other websites and/or store that do this as well? I like makeup, accessories, and clothes based stores
Thanks so much for the help!(:



Answer
The Body Shop: Join the Love Your Body Club for $10 and receive $10 on your card for you birthday. Plus, you will save 10% on all qualifying purchases. :)

CVS: Register to be an ExtraCare Cardholder and you will get a $3.00 Coupon for your Birthday.

Steve Madden Shoes: Join Steve Madden’s birthday list and receive a special birthday surprise from Steve Madden! You must be a Steve Madden Facebook fan to join.

Victoria's Secret: Get on the Victoria's Secret mailing list, and receive a coupon for $10 off any $10 purchase during your birthday month.
http://frugalliving.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=frugalliving&cdn=money&tm=26&f=10&su=p284.13.342.ip_&tt=3&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.victoriassecret.com/catalogue-request/

Smashbox: Get a free Smashbox Gift Set during the month of your birthday
https://www.smashbox.com/account/loyalty/join.tmpl

Making a gift basket and sending it from NYC to LA?







My friend's birthday is in May and I live in NYC. he lives in Cali. LA.
He enjoys coffee very much but gift baskets online are soo so so expensive.

I thought maybe I'd make one myself and send it to him. Do you think that would be even more expensive?
would it arrive there in one piece or would it break?



Answer
That's a fun idea! Make a theme basket. If he is into coffee, send him biscotti, some Sugar in the Raw packets, some wooden stirrers (You can snag these from a Starbucks :P) a ToGo coffee traveler and a cheap CD..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment