Friday, December 27, 2013

Birthday Gifts For Best Friends?

birthday gift ideas nz
 on Funny 38th Birthday Cards, Invitations, Photocards & More
birthday gift ideas nz image



Leevs05


For the last few years I've always given mix cds, certain albums from fav artists and mp3,mp4 and ipods.To sum it up I've given presents that has got to do something with music because I cant live without music and my best friends know that...Do you think I should keep that trend or wat? Me and my friends are all turning 21 next year and im like looking for gifts now...Wat gift ideas do you have for me?? And just so you know I moved away from my home country where all my best friends are to NZ so im planning to make the 21st prezzies very important ...Holla with your ideas:)


Answer
tape down old cds and headphones and cut out musical notes to a canvas. then splat paint of your favorite colors on the canvas by applying a large amount of paint to a large brush and standing far away and spatting across. let it dry. then remove all of the musical stuff (carboard musical notes, cds, headphones) and it should leave the silloutte of musical things with a cool colored backround. they could hang your great original art on their walls and remember how musical and great you are!

anyone have idea what present is not too expensive, but HUGE? for a birthday of a 16 years old girl.?




xtrav2


I live in New Zealand and yeah.. our budget is like NZ$30 left >< We're kinda looking for a HUGE present that she will be surprised of when she sees it.


Answer
Well, you could give her new bed sheets, a chair that folds, some kind of furniture for her room, a movie player, a small TV for her room (you'll have to look at garage sales to get one that cheap). Other than that, if she hasn't asked for a giant thing, you don't have to make it huge. Here's an idea. Give her a gift card for approx 30$. Then she can go out and never be disappointed. After all, teenagers usually like smaller gifts, because it could mean an ipod, cell phone, gaming system, game, etc. Happy hunting!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment