Thursday, December 19, 2013

What is a good Kpop birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas to have delivered
 on birthday gifts birthday gift ideas for men include birthday gifts ...
birthday gift ideas to have delivered image



Rachel


My friend's birthday is coming up and she is absolutly in love with Kpop (Korean boy/girl groups) I wanted to get her something regarding Kpop because we live in the US and its rare to find anything Kpop. I dont want to get her any more posters though. She has more than her room can hold XD So i was wondering if there was any good birthday ideas... Like action figures, or calanders, or whatever else. I need a website or something because I have to order it online of course.


Answer
I buy all my things from kpoptown.com
They are reasonably priced and deliver REALLY fast if you choose registered post.

What kind of birthday gift should I get for a small buisnesss owner?




Becca W.


My sister is a small business owner and her birthday is in a few weeks. She just started her own cake and cupcake business and i wanted to give her a present that would be useful towards being successful. I was think about getting a small Business advice book...but i want something to add to that. Small Business owners have any ideas? Or anyone else have any ideas???


Answer
Her business will need business to stay in business and to grow. Maybe buy some beautiful paper and envelopes. Have a nice announcement printed on the paper about her business. Offer to hand deliver to local businesses to entice people to try her business. The holidays are coming - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and her product could make good company gifts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment