Tuesday, December 24, 2013

how should i present my boyfriends birthday gift to him?

birthday gift ideas boston
 on ... Birthday Boston Terrier Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas boston image



Kristin


i planned a two day trip in boston for me and my boyfriend for his birthday and i plan on telling him the entire plan in the morning just before we leave. i wanted to make an itinerary to give to him.. anybody have some ideas for a cute way to make one?


Answer
You could do some sort of scavanger hunt throughout the house, or outside leading to a map or picture of Boston! Have a clue that leads to the next clue! I think that would be fun!

What to get my boyfriend for valentines day AND his birthday?




hello ther


What to get my boyfriend for valentines day AND his birthday?

my budget is $0-40
i don't know what to get him... here is some stuff he likes:

-Boston Red Sox
-Wiz Khalifa
-Cleveland Cavaliers
-Chipotle

Any Valentines day ideas?

ALSO, birthday ideas?



Answer
Does he wear hats? You could get him a Red Sox hat. Treat him to Chipotle or even better, Google Chipotle recipes.. (there are a few websites that have them) and make him a homeade Chipotle dinner. An iTunes gift certificate so he can download music..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment