Friday, December 27, 2013

Creative ways to give a pressie to my boyfriend? Need ideas please?

birthday gift ideas in dubai
 on birthday gift ideas dubai on Send Shower of Roses to Dubai by Flowers ...
birthday gift ideas in dubai image



Katie


I've bought my boyfriend a trip to Dubai for his birthday and I'm a little stuck on a creative idea on how to present it to him rather than just handing over a ticket in an envelope.... What's your ideas? Any feedback is much appreciated
Thank you



Answer
Put it in a picture frame and gift wrap it.

What should I ask for on my 13th b'day?




Shweta


I am a girl, about to turn 13. I am not your usual girly-girl, who likes make-up or dressing up. Though, on the other hand, i'm not too sporty either! I am animal-crazy!! I love cycling and live in Dubai (hot weather). I am quite independant too. Pls give me some ideas on what i can ask for as a b'day gift!


Answer
A dirt bike...just a small one to get started and see if you like it.

A bush baby...super cute super fun little animals!

A new bicycle...but an interesting one like a recumbent bike: http://www.lightningbikes.com/thunderbolt.htm
Or a seven person bike:
http://conferencebike.com/
Or just a tandem bike :)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tandem_bicycle

How about lessons of some kind? Karate, singing, or something fun you want to learn.

A gift certificate to your favorite store is always good...then you get to choose the perfect thing :)

maybe a special trip with your friends?

A laptop?
An ipod?
A telescope?
A chinchilla?
A cruise? Haha
Maybe a trip to somewhere where you can see lots of animals with your family !

Happy almost birthday! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment