Thursday, December 19, 2013

Need some awesome birthday gift ideas for my son who is turning 4?

birthday gift ideas daughter
 on good amp creative gift ideas for sweet 16 birthday | Suhow
birthday gift ideas daughter image



Beachy Kee


Like I said in my previous question I'm considering the Vtech V.Smile V-Motion TV Learning System. But I know there are also other gaming systems out there for his age group too. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm not trying to get him to be one of those kids that play games all the time, but so far he hasn't played any and I think he'd really like something like that. Also open to any other gift ideas for him.


Answer
I got my own almost 3 year old daughter a Nintendo DS and she amazes me how she manages every single bit of it. She loves playing games on it as well. I would personally recommend it.

What Birthday Gift can I get for my 90 year old Aunt?

Q. I have to get a birthday gift for my Aunt's 90th birthday party on Sunday. I know short notice and I don't know what to get her. She lives in the same neighborhood as me but her health has been declining so she maybe moving in with her daughter so i don't know if a gift card to something in the neighborhood is a good idea. Any suggestions?


Answer
how about a cat!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment