Monday, December 30, 2013

question about kids backpack?

birthday gift ideas for kindergarteners
 on 51 Birthday Gift Ideas for Kids | RealSimple.com
birthday gift ideas for kindergarteners image



skyler


My son is gonna be starting kindergarten in a few months and he is a little scared so I wanted to go and get him a backpack and all the stuff with it for his b-day witch is in two he is motorcross so I am looking for a Kawaski backpack does anyone know any web-sites I can order this from. PLEASE HELP I really want to get him this for his b-day and get him excited to go to school


Answer
http://www.kawasaki.com/DefaultFrame.aspx?strContentURL=/Site/PCProductCatalog/PCCatalogTypes.asp?intCatalogId=1

This is the official kawasaki site with their gear. I think you are better off with a generic racing back pack you can find ones with the checkered flags or other racing type stuff at a more reasonable cost and size for a kindergartener .

Another idea is to get a plain backpack that fits him well (adult backpacks are unnecessary for a Kindergartener). Then find a patch or iron on that will make his special for him. If he is getting nervous about school this might better be an activity done together as a surprise birthday gift of this bag you take to school might only make him not want the bag or to go to school!

How would I go about getting this tattoo?




Brittany


I'm getting a new tattoo around christmas time... It's definatly something having to do with my dog. Her paw print is what I want (Not much of a portait and dont want to risk getting an effed up portait done of her.

Though my question is, how would I go about getting her pawprint so I can take it the tattoo shop I'm going to so they can make a stencil to use?
well for one... I think getting a tattoo just to be sexy is effing stupid. if your going to do something that'll be on your body forever, it should have a meaning and that meaning should not be "Because its sexy"

I put months of consideration and thought into my tattoo's so i dont do something i regret.



Answer
They have these gifts at the baby store that are little plaster plaques that you press a baby's hand or foot into and it commemorates special occasions like baby's first Christmas or baby's first birthday. You could pick up one of those, and do your dog's paw print instead. Or get tempera paint from the arts and crafts store (its a powder you mix with water) and make a print of your dog's paw on paper. Tempera paint is what kindergartners use, its washable and non toxic in case she licks it or something. Good tattoo idea, by the way. Good luck to you and happy inking!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment