Monday, December 30, 2013

What are some cute 25th birthday gift ideas?

birthday gift ideas my wife
 on Show your wife you care by giving her a thoughtful, creative gift for ...
birthday gift ideas my wife image



Dee


it's my wife's 25th birthday and i'm planning on doing a 7-day scavenger hunt leading up to her bday. i just need some ideas for cute, goofy, funny, or whatever gifts for each of the days leading up to the big day, preferably stuff having to do with the 25th birthday.


Answer
Cattle..

What is a good birthday gift for my wife?

Q. My wife is turning 31 in about a month. She is the most beautiful being in the world and she means so much to me. We have 2 beautiful children together. I know it sounds like I should have an idea, but I have absolutely no clue what to get her. By the way, we have plenty of money so any price is fine:). Any suggestions?


Answer
Jewelry. You can never go wrong with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment