Friday, December 6, 2013

My mom and brother just moved to vegas and I wanna buy them a gift certificate to do something fun. but what?

birthday gift ideas las vegas
 on ... Las Vegas Birthday Party Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas las vegas image



Liana


They have been there a million times before moving. But its my mom's birthday and I just want to get her a certificate for them to do something different. Any Ideas?


Answer
Does your mom already have a job? I'm not being rude here. If she doesn't have a job yet, just save the money cause like many Las Vegans she may soon need help with the mortgage/rent.

Vegas themed gifts ideas for best friend's birthday?




jdubsmom06


My best friend is turning 25. She had wanted to spend her birthday in vegas, but no one can really afford it right now. I really want to give her something that has a las vegas theme. Any suggestions?


Answer
poker chips




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment