Saturday, December 14, 2013

Does Anyone Have Any Gift Ideas For Me?

birthday gift ideas grandma
 on birthday-gift-ideas-grandma-800x800.jpg
birthday gift ideas grandma image



drkmonroe


My grandma's birthday is coming up, and I want to get her something.
Well, I know she loves watching Tiger Woods play golf and I was wondering if anyone had
any good gift ideas. She does not have a dvd player, so that's out.

Thank you and I appreciate any and all suggestions!



Answer
Are you sure she is actually watching Tiger Wood or is she sleeping through it lol I know I would be sleeping though it..well if I was you I buy her a DVD or a DVR...since she doesn't have one..=)

What to get 75 year old Grandma for Birthday?




Mr. Gray


75 years of life is quite the accomplishment! I want to send my Grandma something special for her birthday!! Thought about flowers or edible arrangement. What other ideas can you think of for things to send her?? I live in Texas and she is in New Jersey. Wish I could make it to see her, but I can't! Any ideas?


Answer
Does she have any hobbies? If so something geared towards those. Gift certificates to use for favorite places, such as manicures, restaurants are good - just make sure the gift card your are getting has a local store where she is. At that age, they tend not to want things, as they don't want to accumulate more items, they are downsizing.
When you write your card to her, be sure to let her know how much you miss her and how you'd wished you could be celebrating with her like you wrote here. It is very sweet and will mean a lot to her.

Source: My mom is almost that age.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment