Saturday, December 21, 2013

Toy and keepsake gift ideas for one year old baby girl?

birthday gift ideas one year old baby girl
 on Girl Toys, Baby Girl Toys, Little Girl Toys from Sophias Style
birthday gift ideas one year old baby girl image



Claire Nic


My daughter will be one several days before Christmas. I already picked up a little ride-on baby car ( Batman themed, of course...) for her birthday, but I need one more "big" toy for Christmas, and several smaller toys for her stocking and little things for her birthday. What did your little one like best around that age?

I'd also like to get her a keepsake gift, something she'll carry on into adulthood. I was considering a birthstone necklace, but I'd love to hear any other ideas!



Answer
My little one will be 18 months at Christmas, and we bought him a Fisher Price bounce n' spin zebra toy. It's a ride on toy for 12-36 month olds, and it bounces and spins and plays music with lights.

For little toys/stocking stuffers:
- bubbles
- sidewalk chalk
- baby doll
- new sippy cup
- plush toy
- new shoes
- new hat and mittens
- socks
- babble bath
- toddler keyboard
- candy

Keepsake:
- baby journal if you haven't started one already.
- baby bangle, engraved. Mine all have these. When they are outgrown, you get them removed by the jeweler and get one the next size up.
- engraved photo frame. I got one that also opens up to be a hidden album.
- embroidered baby blanket
- necklace

What are good ideas for gifts for a one year old girls 1st bday?




lollypop83


I have honestly never been to a birthday party for a baby or children. I just had a son who is 4 1/2 months old so now I am for the first time being invited to these types of things, I just received a invite for my cousins little girls 1st birthday and have no idea what kinds of things people usually get children this age. If you get toys, how do you know that they dont already have that toy? Any suggestions on a good gift I can take?


Answer
It's always a good idea to ask the parent if the child needs anything first. :-)

If they say no, clothes are always good at this age, because they can never have enough.

Or you could go with any brightly colored Interactive age-appropriate toy you see at the store. If you're worried they will already have it, keep the receipt in your purse just in case.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment