Sunday, December 15, 2013

What should I get my ex's mum as a birthday gift?

quirky birthday gift ideas
 on Invitation Inspiration | RealSimple.com
quirky birthday gift ideas image



Evangeline


What should I get my ex's mum as a birthday gift, we only split up last week and during the time we were together me and her got pretty close, and as we still talk etc I think it's still appropriate. I can't got halves on anything with him obviously as we're not together.

For my birthday she got me a charm to go on the bracelet her son gave me, a massive card, and some quirky bits and pieces which they'd gotten on holiday.

Any thoughts and ideas would be great! Thanks



Answer
a card. don't be fooled. she may still be friendly to you, but when it comes down to it. he's her son. be careful.

What are some unusual gifts, ideas, or webisites with either of those for teen girls?




Savannah


I'm looking for something for my cousin, and she always gets me something really cool. For instance, on my last birthday she got me concert tickets. I rarely get her anything, for her birthdays or Christmas, so I'm looking for something that will make up for all that.


Answer
Try "I Want one of those" they have unusual, quirky presents :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment