Friday, December 20, 2013

What are good birthday gift ideas for a 22 year old?

birthday gift ideas 30
 on 30 gifts 30 journals spiral notebooks 30 year old birthday gift ideas ...
birthday gift ideas 30 image



brooke 8


What are good birthday gift ideas for a 22 year old? she my sis and i trying to think of a gift under 30 dollars in stores help?
thanks to one that answered



Answer
if she likes make up how about some good make up brushes or maybe some perfume or a voucher for her favourite clothes store, or a name chain thats what my bro got me last year and i loved it didnt cost him that much either and its my fave piece

What should I write on the METS Citifield brick I am buying as a birthday gift for my husband?

Q. I am going to purchase the 8x8 brick with the METS logo for his 30th birthday gift. I need some ideas as to what to write on it. I believe I have up to 5 lines with 15 letters per line.

As background, he has been a NJ resident and METS fan his entire life...

I appreciate your help on this as I am at a loss!

Thank you!


Answer
I would put your names on it and your kids names at least. Leaving your names off would be a big mistake. After you put your names put Go Mets or Mets Forever or something corny like that!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment