Monday, December 23, 2013

What should I get my husband for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas london
 on Paddington Gifts - Shirts, Posters, Art, & more Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas london image



Bucket


It's his birthday next month. He has pretty much everything he needs and doesn't want anything in particular. I don't really want to spend loads of money. Just a thoughtful or interesting gift. He loves sci fi but not to the geeky stage, isn't interested in sport and works as an IT consultant in London. Any Ideas?


Answer
If there isn't a "thing" that he wants, consider having a event or something to do instead of something to have. Some less expensive ideas are a massage, a tour of a special place nearby, a night in a nice hotel. If you feel like spending some more you could do something bigger, like a hot air balloon ride, or a vacation, or a spa package. What a great wife you are!

Ideas about getting a birthday gift with reasonable price for in Vancouver?




Tanya


I dont want to buy a very expensive thing actually. She is a girl and is one of my cousins she is 31 now I guess. I want to buy something around $5-$7 actually.

Please suggest from what and from where to buy such gifts.
I am in Burnaby I can go to Coquitlam Mall (zellers, london drugs, etc.)
something that costs no more than $5-$6 should be fine.



Answer
How about a scented candle?

You can also get a decent printed tee at Urban Planet at Metrotown when they have a sale, which is pretty frequently.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment