Sunday, December 29, 2013

What do you get a woman for her 50th Birthday Party?

50th birthday gift ideas joke
 on Hilarious 50th Birthday Gag Gifts Personalized ... | Gift Ideas
50th birthday gift ideas joke image



shershadow


It's a surprise party, and although she is not a close friend, I see her at least twice a month. I really don't want to do the "bottle of booze" gift, as everyone will be giving her that. I thought about 50 scratch off Lottery Tickets, but thought that would be too costly for an aquaintance. Does anyone have any inexpensive ideas for me? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!


Answer
There is a book out called "Boomer Babes" by Linda Stasi & Rosemary Rogers. Its a paperback - Cost $12.95 in Michigan. Its all about baby boomers (female) turning 50. The cover says "A Woman's Guide to the New Middle Ages". If you want to spend more you could always throw in a few lottery tickets. I have the book and its pretty funny. Or else there are always joke books in book stores about being over the hill. Good Luck in your search and have fun at the party. What about a book and 50 jello shots...Obviously when u turn 50 you need a drink!

What can i get for her birthday present?




me


My friends birthday is coming up and i have no idea what to get her.

She's turning 17, and she's really into reading so I was thinking of getting her a book? But what kind of book would be good for a 17 year ikr?

Thanks



Answer
If she's the type that likes to joke and if she's outgoing get her 50 shades of grey. Just make sure she won't be too serious about it. I think it will be the perfect gift.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment