Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What's a Great Birthday Gift For 1 Year Old Boy?

birthday gift ideas parents
 on Birthday Ideas For Parents | Party Ideas For You
birthday gift ideas parents image



Silver


What's a great birthday gift idea for a boy when we're not sure what they already have, and know the parents aren't really into electronic toys (more natural simple learning)?


Answer
A book! I recommend Pat the Bunny. It's a really fun book that his parents can read to him now, and he can look at it himself. It's one of those fun books that have furry things for them to feel. I gave it to my soccer coach for his daughter and she just loves it.

What are good gift ideas for a one year old?




Starter


My nephew's first birthday is coming up. I have no kids so I have no idea what kids want. I am also unfortunately not very close to my sister so I can't simply ask what would be a good gift and I also have no idea what toys, etc. they already have. So I'm deferring to Yahoo Answers. What is a good gift idea for a baby's first birthday? One that preferably most parents wouldn't already have? Thanks in advance.


Answer
Clothes, Clothes gift cards, toys, toys r us gift card, books that are age appropriate for the parents to read to the baby, diapers, wipes. those are all useful things i'd appreciate. also maybe shoes or sandals. Ask for sizes of course




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment