Monday, December 23, 2013

What should I do to have a happy birthday by myself?

birthday gift ideas canada
 on Birthday Gift Gift ideas Wedding gift
birthday gift ideas canada image



Freedom 20


New to the state (Colorado) and just broke up with my bf one month ago. Any ideas I can spend a happy birthday by myself? I was thinking to go on a short trip, but have no idea where to go, especially it is getting cold... Thank you for your advise in advance.


Answer
Buy yourself a new perfume and a nice piece of jewellery if you can afford it or one or the other. If you can't, buy some clothes at a cheaper store which sells some nice clothes that are affordable and order a pizza and coke and rent some movies for your birthday dinner. Maybe you could start tracing the family tree or you could save up for a Contiki tour somewhere? You could give it to yourself as a birthday and xmas gift but hold off on it until you can afford it? Go to Canada perhaps? Maybe South America, to see the Mayan ruins and pyramids? ;)

What are some good 'coupon' ideas to give my boyfriend for his birthday?




Ally


I am completely broke and 39 weeks pregnant. His birthday is Friday and I would like to make him a coupon book to go with some other things I got him. I can't think of anything to put on them, seeing as I'm so close to my due date I don't really want super sexual ones. Thanks!
I guess I should explain more - I meant like 'Get out of diaper duty free day' 'Good for 1 free game day, no consequences' and things like that. Sorry for the confusion.



Answer
I think a coupon book is an awsome idea! Put coupons for restorants you him to take you too! Or you could do like coupons and a couple gift cards, like 5$ to tim hortons (if in canada) or what ever, 5$ to here or there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment