Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to give my girlfriend her birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas romantic
 on romantic birthday gift ideas special birthday gift ideas birthday gift ...
birthday gift ideas romantic image



FFagundes


I booked a trip to Mexico for my girlfriend for her birthday and need help on how to give her the gift?? Anyone have cool, romantic ideas on how I should present it to her??


Answer
NAKED. PUT A BOW ON THE GIFT AND YOURSELF

Any birthday gifts ideas you can do over the internet?




Cory


Want to do something for a special girl I know. Any free creative/romantic things I can from over the internet that she will love?
She's in her late 20s.



Answer
ummm ecard? video? song? not really much to work with here. A very sweetly written email with clipart of her favorite things




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment