Monday, December 16, 2013

What are some birthday gift ideas for 14 year old boys?

birthday gift ideas boy
 on Craft Ideasyear Boys on Engage The Birthday Boy And His Friends With ...
birthday gift ideas boy image



Jordan J


In April, I'm turning 14 and I'm writing down my birthday gift list and I can't think of much stuff. I already got iPad 1 or 2, iPod Touch, and Kindle down so don't say those. So if you could please give me some gift ideas I would be really grateful!! :)
I also already have an Xbox 360 with Kinect.



Answer
Motorola Xoom. Waaaaaay better than the ipad 1 and 2. Maybe ask for a new android or smartphone. Or ask for assassins creed for your xbox, a world of warcraft membership and the game, or something sporty like a basketball hoop.

What's a Great Birthday Gift For 1 Year Old Boy?




Silver


What's a great birthday gift idea for a boy when we're not sure what they already have, and know the parents aren't really into electronic toys (more natural simple learning)?


Answer
A book! I recommend Pat the Bunny. It's a really fun book that his parents can read to him now, and he can look at it himself. It's one of those fun books that have furry things for them to feel. I gave it to my soccer coach for his daughter and she just loves it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment