Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My long distance girlfriend wont send me pictures?

birthday gift ideas singapore
 on ... | That Corner Shop: Personalized Birthday Gift Ideas in Singapore
birthday gift ideas singapore image



jose


Ok so me and her have been talking for a very long time, about three years everytime I ask for her picture she says no or I don't know and I'm at my wits end, I've tried to encourage her and say she looks good to no avail. How do I go about trying to convince her? Also I'm not talking about naked pictures, just regular ones. And much like the pictures I got her a gift on Xmas and her birthday but she didn't get me anything on those days, am I wrong for expecting something? She did say she bought her friends some gifts so yea...I don't know what to do, gimme some ideas people of the internet.


Answer
Here are some possibilities

A. She does not take your relationship seriously. Coming from a female standpoint, I can understand this. Long distance relationships rarely work (like .00000001% if that) and most of the time people just use them as little ego boosts when they are feeling lonely.

B. She has already broken up with you in her mind, but doesn't know how to tell you. This is likely and maybe she is hoping you will leave her alone so she doesn't have to have that discussion with you.

C. She is a man pretending to be a woman, or a woman pretending to be someone she is not. This is common with people you have never met in person but rather online where they can post random pictures of hot people pretending to be them. She might not want you to see she's been lying to you.

You've been talking for three years... 1,095 days.... and she couldn't send you one picture? That isn't normal behavior with people you have long distance relationships with for that long a time. Break up with her. This is like a Singapore marketplace it's so fishy.

Gift idea for Brother's birthday?




Suguna J


My twin brother's Birthday is in a few day's time. He's turning 23. What should I get for him as a present? He is in university currently; in his 2nd year so he doesn't need anything to do with working life... And wallets and watches are out too... Any ideas anyone? Appropriate ideas only please... Thanks so much.

(My budget is less than Singapore 100 bucks..)



Answer
I am sure you know some of his hobbies, likes or passions. So, why don't you surprise him with a nice little portrait made from a photo depicting exactly what or whom he likes. This can be done at http://www.paintyourlife.com for a reasonable fee and according to your specifications!
If you are looking for an affordable gift urgently, the same company also has a studio for oil paintings reproductions. So, visit them at http://www.oil-paintings-reproductions.com and take a look at their 'stock on sale'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment