Saturday, December 21, 2013

What to get my girlfriend for her 21st birthday?

birthday gift ideas alcohol
 on 21st Birthday Gift Ideas | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas alcohol image



Jason K


I need some gift ideas for my gf's 21st birthday. We have been dating for a year and 3 months. She is allergic to alcohol so no alcohol gifts. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks


Answer
The really great gift that you can give it to your girlfriend is jewelry. I just have my birthday and my boyfriend surprise me with earrings and necklace from Whitehall co. jewelers. It was so nice of him to do that the gift that he give me I wear it everyday and reminds me of him all the time. Good Luck!!!!!!

What should I send her for her birthday?




balkenthef


We've been fairly heavily involved, but here's the annoying part: we're far away from each other (she's in California and I'm in Colorado). What should I send her for her birthday? I already sent her one of my shirts that she really liked, and she has sent me pictures of her wearing it a lot lol.

What would be some good gift ideas? She's turning 21, and I was thinking about some alcohol, but I want to send something that she wouldn't get from anyone else.



Answer
cute owl pillow http://www.cafepress.com/GeoChemBio.525022325 ?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment