Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Help with mother daughter bday party?

birthday gift ideas 80 year old women
 on ... make a loved one's wishes come true for his 80th birthday this year
birthday gift ideas 80 year old women image



Paris


I need some help..me nd my moms birthdays r ten days apart nd there is a 20 yr age difference..I'm turning 30 nd she is turning 50!! Both major milestones..I am having a big combined birthday for us but I need ideas..I need a theme nd a slogan nd party favor ideas!!?? I want it to be fabulous!!


Answer
Actually , I think you could have fun with the difference AND the similarities. What I mean is; you could have the gift table separated with one sign: FABULOUS AT FIFTY and another one, FLIRTY 30. So the presents are separated as well as the theme BUT the decorations could still easily go with princess pink items and decor. On the present table for mom: a poster in the background of like Starsky and Hutch or Meatloaf and for you- well whomever you loved in high school! I would have your background music playing both of your oldies and goodies random like.
Appetizers can be anything BUT i would go to one of those candy bulk stores that have the old fashioned candies and scatter them on the dessert table . They don't have to be separated- your guests get the idea. For a fun game- if you have time- your mom needs to write down the dances she remembers or that you find on the internet for the late 70's and early 80's and you write down the popular dances of your teen years. The 30 somethings have to guess how to dance to your mom's list( by only hearing the name) and her crowd will have to figure out how to dance to your list. It could be really fun. Have your generation music to dance by. If you don't like to dance try doing a trivia contest with each generation having to guess the others television shows. Oh and your overall slogan for the Invite? You are too young- but there used to be a commercial where the young guy grabs the woman and says; wow! Mrs. ..... I thought you were your daughter...... OR you could be the Trophy Wife Party if you are not married- then Milestones Madame's... have fun!!

Painful question: but I have no choice.?




KonigHomme


I'm 21. I'm a high functioning autistic and I'm a student at a university. I'm the most respectful, faithful, honorable and pure hearted guy on the planet. Unfortunately, my high functioning autism really hurts me, because I was also born with a heart so romantic that if you were to take every great romantic from history and multiply their combined strength of heart by 1000, you might get a quarter of the sense of heart that I have. Every breath I have ever taken, every action I have ever done has been for one purpose: to build a life that allows me to care and provide for the woman who stands at my side. Without her, my wealth, power, values, and very life itself will mean nothing. I cannot contemplate the idea of being alone all 80 years that I have left. Pets and even friends aren't nearly enough. Most girls ignore me, which doesn't make any sense considering I molded myself into the absolutely perfect guy. So I made a decision. I'll keep trying for 40 years or so. But on my sixtieth birthday if things haven't changed, I'm going home to My Father. The Lord Almighty. I'm not crazy, and I'm waiting until most of my family and friends die before I wipe myself from this world. I can't bear the thought of not finding the love I so treasure and cherish. For those of you who think I'm just the typical 21 year old guy who just wants a woman for sex think again. It means more to me when she stares into my eyes and smiles than if she was naked. True a woman's body is a magnificent work of art, but it isn't the main prize. Her soul, heart and loyalty is. Sex is a gift from God to bring two married people closer together. And for those of you who would try to suggest the thought that I'm gay, I find guys extremely unattractive and worthless. I threatened one to within an inch of his life who chose his words poorly to my sister in high school. I'm not an imminent suicide risk, I have about 20-40 years. I'm giving myself a chance thanks to my looks. But if I fail, I'll face life without love, and that will wrack me with indescribable pain everyday of my life. I can't live a life like that, not when I'm such a perfect guy and know I deserve love. Either I'll find her here on earth, or I'll join my Father in heaven and have those desires taken away from me so that I no longer suffer. But I'm naturally socially blinded and I can't read people well at all. So I need to know, if I wiped myself from the earth so that I no longer suffered from the very thing autism denies me, would it be viewed as respectable? Few truly have a romantic heart. And no guy on the Earth has one as strong as mine. I tried becoming a jerk like all the other guys, that thought process lasted 10 seconds. I am a born romantic, and I can't change that. Of course once I find her, this contingency plan will be discarded for good. I'll be overjoyed for life. And I'll make sure she is too. Each day will be more joyful than her last, and she will be so happy she will forget how to cry. So is my planning this as a plan B as it were 20 years from now an understandable thing to do, given how I feel? Or is it still wrong? It won't be until after my looks fade that I'll put this plan into effect. I have 20-40 years. I just don't want to suffer longer than neccessary. I'll make sure my family is detached from me, and that my friends no longer remember me before I do it. No one else will be hurt. And I also know God will forgive me. I have such a love and compassion for women and children that without this one gift, I will completely lose the will to live. I read to children when i worked in a library in high school. I just wasn't born with the capability or strength of heart to live single.


Answer
I really hope you find someone, you sound like an incredible guy :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment