Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where can I buy a good replica of Starry Night?

birthday gift ideas for kindergarteners
 on 51 Birthday Gift Ideas for Kids | RealSimple.com
birthday gift ideas for kindergarteners image



RockinRae


My boyfriends birthday is in November, so I have time to get him something, but he really likes Van Goghs Starry Night.
So as much as I would love to make it for him, my artistic skills are that of a kindergartener on Crack. :)
So I am looking to find him one on canvas, that is similar. I dont want it too big or too small..not really sure what measurement it would be. And I dont have like 300 bucks to spend on it.
Does anyone have any ideas of where I could find one that is affordable and nice looking?



Answer
You might try this site onlight. It's a fantastic site for buying presents for people about art. The site is:

www.artistnetwork.com/article/2008-gift-guide

question about kids backpack?




skyler


My son is gonna be starting kindergarten in a few months and he is a little scared so I wanted to go and get him a backpack and all the stuff with it for his b-day witch is in two he is motorcross so I am looking for a Kawaski backpack does anyone know any web-sites I can order this from. PLEASE HELP I really want to get him this for his b-day and get him excited to go to school


Answer
http://www.kawasaki.com/DefaultFrame.aspx?strContentURL=/Site/PCProductCatalog/PCCatalogTypes.asp?intCatalogId=1

This is the official kawasaki site with their gear. I think you are better off with a generic racing back pack you can find ones with the checkered flags or other racing type stuff at a more reasonable cost and size for a kindergartener .

Another idea is to get a plain backpack that fits him well (adult backpacks are unnecessary for a Kindergartener). Then find a patch or iron on that will make his special for him. If he is getting nervous about school this might better be an activity done together as a surprise birthday gift of this bag you take to school might only make him not want the bag or to go to school!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment