Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Any birthday gift ideas for my best friend?

birthday gift ideas unique
 on 10 Unique Birthday Gift Ideas - How To Find The Perfect Birthday Gift ...
birthday gift ideas unique image



Linz


My best friend is turning 11. She is obsessed with monkeys. Does anyone have some cute gift ideas?

I really want it to stand out!



Answer
Girls always like jewelries (necklace, earrings...)
I know a website that has a lot unique jewelries.

http://lotusfashion.info/

Any Christmas gift ideas for my 27 year old boyfriend of 2 years?




jacey10


I've already gotten him the iPod, watch, sheets and comforter, diesel jeans etc for previous Christmas/Birthday gifts...I was thinking of skis this year but is that too extreme? I would only get them if they were within my budget but does anyone have any other good ideas?? He's not into video games or anything, and isn't the biggest sports fan I've ever met. He's just a laid back down to earth guy and I need to find something cool and unique to get him this year!


Answer
Well, my boyfriend is around the same age (26), I don't know if they're unique enough, but these are a few things I've done: A nice blazer or coat, nice wallet, a really nice cologne, DVD's, tennis shoes, dress shoes, or if you want to add something a little unique, make him a cute/sexy little photo album of yourself or you and him for him to keep :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment