Thursday, December 5, 2013

What are some different Valentine's ideas other than you standard same old, same old stuff?

birthday gift ideas 6 year old
 on ... Year Old Birthday Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 6 year old image



shadowlp06


What are some different (atypical) ideas rather than the same old stuff for V-day? My birthday, my girlfriend's birthday and Valentines day, plus the date we met all lie with in the same week or so in February. What are some ideas to celebrate? Gift ideas other than the norm? This year will be our 6th anniversary.


Answer
PARTY on d DAY u met her...
This day is more important V-day.......
HAVE FUN

What to get my son for xmas/birthday, he will be 6yrs old. (we live far apart)?




Jessica


(I am using my friends account)

I have ask his mother what he wants for his bday/xmas, she tells me a flat screen tv, the new playstation and a laptop! He turns 6 at the end of december!! I don't mind spending money, but I think he is a bit to young for that, and I feel they(mother and step dad) will use that stuff and not my son. The mother won't let my son and I talk a lot, so I can't even ask him.

What are some great ideas for 6 year old boys xmas/bday presents!?



Answer
How about a board game like connect 4 and a larger toy like a remote controlled full function car. Or you could get a Nintendo DS lite and a game or LeapFrog LeapPad1 Explorer Learning Tablet.

I would buy the gifts online and have them sent directly to your son, you should be able to track the package that way and make sure that they arrived.

I hope this helps and good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment