Friday, December 27, 2013

What to get a 40 year old guy for birthday gift?

birthday gift ideas 40 year old male
 on birthday gift ideas 75 year old man on Gift Ideas for a 77 Year Old ...
birthday gift ideas 40 year old male image



Dawn m


My very good male friend is turning 40, I have no clue what to get a 40 yr old man. Any ideas?


Answer
a beer stein

Suggestions for birthday present for 17 year old male?




Hannah H


I would any suggestions for what to buy 17 year old for his birthday. He is in 2 bands so likes music - indie and nirvana type stuff.. Have budget of £40. what are teenagers into at the moment ?


Answer
It may sound impersonal, but at 17 they don't care...how about a gift certificate to a local music store, in the amount of $40? This way he can purchase what he wants. This is what I've done for my two nephews that are teenagers and they really like the idea.

When I first did it, I presented the gift certificate in a CD case and now they continue to fill the case with new CDs through the use of the additional gift certificates that I've given them over time.

I also focus on a certificate that's purchased from a store that carries not only CDs, but also DVDs and books...so that they have a choice, in case they don't wish to just purchase just a CD.

Hope this helps. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment