Friday, July 12, 2013

What could I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas men
 on Birthday Gifts For Men - Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
birthday gift ideas men image



Sandy


He will be turning 22 next month. I have about $100 I can spend on his birthday gift. Any ideas?


Answer
Does he have any special hobbies: if he is a hunter check out http://www.squidoo.com/gifts-for-the-hunter-and-his-camo-man-cave. If he likes sports how about tickets to a game. Or check http://www.squidoo.com/gifts-for-the-tailgater. What other interests does he have?

What should i get my female friend for her birthday?




The Gentle


It's one of my female friends birthday this Saturday and i wonder what i should get her.I got her a gold bracelet last year,but i just can't think of anything to buy her tomorrow.To be honest,she's more than a friend,and we usually get each other nice gifts.Any ideas guys ? Men and women can answer this question,I just need some good ideas.Serious answers only.Thanks


Answer
Get her a really nice book. Like a beautiful one, hardcover, with an amazing story. Make the card yourself. A scarf, a beautiful bag, a picture for her wall, a mix cd you've made yourself, bake her a batch of cookies. It's not about splashing the cash, you know who she is, you can make it personal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment