Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What should I give my 3 year old sister for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas 3 year girl
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for 3-Year-Old Girls for Under $10 - Yahoo! Voices ...
birthday gift ideas 3 year girl image



Meem Rock


My 3 year old sister's B-day is coming up and I don't know what to give her, bc she once drew me a cute picture of me and her for my B-day and I want to give the best gift ever for her 4th B-day! Any ideas?


Answer
A barbie, doll, or a toy that moves or talks! Little girls love that kind of stuff! Or simply give her a bunch of junk food, they love that too!

What are some birthday gift ideas for a three year old?




Ally


The three year old is a girl and she seems to have everything that i can think of. She loves Barney, but you can never find Barney stuff at the store, and she doesnt like toys that talk.. I have no idea what to get her. Please help!!! :/


Answer
For your little princess you can give her Haba's Basic Ball Track is a great marble ball track construction, this is best gift for her at her 3rd birthday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment