Sunday, July 21, 2013

60th Birthday Gift for the Mom who has everything?

birthday gift ideas australia
 on Gift Ideas For Men 35th Birthday | Unique Gift Ideas For Men
birthday gift ideas australia image



Christine


My mom's 60th birthday gift is coming up and all the kids are pooling together about $800-$1000 to get her a really nice gift. The problem is the woman has everything!!! Any ideas on a unique and meaningful gift we could give to her on her birthday? Thanks!


Answer
A 60th birthday is a milestone and you guys have a good budget to work with.

Is there a show in another city that she might like to? Perhaps a weekend away for her and someone else to see the show (tickets included).

Or is there something she has always wanted to do? For example learn to ballroom dance? Lessons might be an idea...

There is a company called Red Balloon Days in Australia that have some fantastic experience based gifts that might help you with some other ideas about what you could do for your Mother closer to where you are.

For a milestone birthday for my now husband, I arranged a limousine to pick him up with his favourite cold beers and had him dropped to the harbour where we took a harbour cruise together before dinner with friends. He loved it and will always remember it because it was an experience.

Good luck!

21st birthday gift idea for my boyfriend of 4 months?




piccola_te


I met my boyfriend 5 months ago whilst on exchange in Italy. He's from Peru and I am from Australia. He's back at home now for holidays before he goes back to finish his degree in Italy. I am planning to go over to Italy again in January/Feb. I went home about a week ago and we are trying our best to make the long distance relationship because we love each other. It's his birthday soon and I want to think of something amazing to do for him!

Do you have any ideas?



Answer
Hi Piccola,

I know it's not easy to find gifts for guys!!!! Its very sweet to know that you are trying your best to make the long distance relationship work......My best wishes to you on this regard.

For the gift, I would like to suggest you to check out a site like "Owen & Fred.com". Mostly made in the USA gifts, very high quality.......It offers gifts like wallets,bags,pens,belt and other gift items that you may like to gift to your boyfriend. If your boyfriend loves men accessories then I would suggest you to check out:- http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/belts For something more different, you might want to consider something sporty: http://www.owenandfred.com/collections/cufflinks/products/game-used-baseball-cufflinks

Wish you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment