Sunday, July 7, 2013

What do you think about these party treat bags?

birthday gift ideas 4 year old boy
 on ... your son s past three birthday parties you re either a birthday expert
birthday gift ideas 4 year old boy image



momoftwo


I am having a birthday party for my daughter that is turning one. I am trying to find some cute, unique ideas to put in the treat bags. I want to put something that the kids will actually use. What do you think about a bath theme. Like bath bubbles, toys, bath sponge, etc. Or what about toothbrush and toothpaste? By the way, there will be 1-4 year old boys and girls there.


Answer
Everyone loves getting a favor at a party. So yes do a theme, like things for the bath would be great, like the crayons that you can write with on the tub, you could get gift certificates for like a rest. like the dollar ones, or go to the dollar store and get things there that are themed. You don't have to spend much the children will love it anyway, My girlfriend did age appropriate ones, there were older and younger there, like my girl was like 1 1/2 at the time and she gave her a plastic bracelet, a bouncy ball, and the blues clues notebook and crayon, and the little older children were like bubbles, little candies(smarties), notebook with a pen and such. so you could do ones that are age appropriate with the span of ages you are having. Have a great time!!! I had a Cinderella party for my little ones first cause i knew that she would dictate the party for now on out(the cindy party was for me---LOL)

What do I buy for a double birthday party?




Candy Cane


I'm going to a birthday party for a 6 year old and a 4 year old. I was looking to buy one gift for the both of them. Does anybody have any ideas of what to buy them? The oldest one is a girl and the younger a boy.


Answer
A board game they can play together (or chess or checkers or somethig like Connect Four..kids love that game); a tent; any sporting equipment (ball & bat, badmitton set); a video game if they're into those; art supplies (paint, paper, clay, colored pencils, markers); two disposable cameras and a photo album; a DVD of a good kids' movie, complete with a basket containing popcorn, candy (for movie nite); a music CD; a restaurant gift certificate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment