Thursday, July 4, 2013

Women please help... What are some great birthday gift ideas for her?

21st birthday gift ideas jewelry
 on 21st Birthday Necklaces, 21st Birthday Necklace Jewelry Online
21st birthday gift ideas jewelry image



Brian


For my roommate and friend. We really care for one and other, and this may turn into a wonderful relationship. I don't want to go overboard, but want to get a nice gift that will have quality and mean something to her for many years to come. Thanks for all ideas- this question is to get ideas for a gift... I will also take her to dinner and do all the little things to make her day special. PS- Her Birthday is Halloween!


Answer
i agree jewellery is always a good option.. a nice necklace that she can wear forever! or how about getting tickets to see a band she likes?? I am in love with kings of leon and my bf bought me some tickets to go and see them in dec for my 21st birthday....i was so happy!! with u not actually being a couple yet u cant go 2 overboard but i think its a lovely idea and i wish u all the luck!! xx

What are some cheap good hello kitty gifts to give as a birthday present?




shteez


My friend is turning 16 & I know she loves Hello Kitty & Pandas but i don't know what i should get her! Any ideas? My limit is $20


Answer
Forever 21 just opened up a hello kitty collection. They have a ton of cute hoodies, jewelry, etc for decent prices. I would defienently check it out!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment