Friday, July 5, 2013

My Wife's boyfriend's birthday is Saturday. What is a good gift idea for a really good guy?

birthday gift ideas in chicago
 on The city of Chicago is a major metropolis with cosmopolitan offerings ...
birthday gift ideas in chicago image



Jacquot- U


Last year for my 35th birthday, he got me tickets to the Chicago Cubs game against the Philadelphia Phillies. It was a really fun experience! Go Cubs. :)

As a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to get him something he might enjoy as well, since he's practically family.

My wife isn't much help in giving me ideas. I guess they don't actually spend that much time talking.

What are some ideas to give a guy for a gift to let him know you appreciate his friendship?



Answer
I got my husband's boyfriend a new Samsung 58-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV, and he's really enjoyed it. So, maybe electronics are the way to go? That way you'll both be able to enjoy the game together in hi-def when getting tickets isn't feasible.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure he'll appreciate you thoughtful gesture of friendship.

What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?




J G


What are the best places to golf in the Chicagoland area?
My boyfriend and I are going to move to the area. He loves to golf and I would like to know about the different golf courses/centers in the area. I have never golfed. It is almost his birthday and I would like to surprise him with some type of golfing excursion or golfing gift certificates. Do you have any ideas as to where/what I can give him?



Answer
This might be a good place to start (http://www.golfchicago.com/). It has listings for all of the courses in and around Chicago. You can search for courses according to area.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment