Thursday, July 18, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for 15 yr old female friend?

birthday gift ideas best friend female
 on Birthday Ideas: Birthday Gift Ideas For 21 Year Old Female
birthday gift ideas best friend female image



Sekai


So my friend's birthday is tomorrow and I need help about what to get her. I was thinking of buying her an iTunes gift card worth 15$ and then throw in some nail polish stuff and lip gloss and stuff from like Smackers. Is that a good idea? Because I'm always clueless when it comes to gifts.


Answer
I got my fourteen year old bestfriend a photo album filled with pictures of her and her friends and places we have been together. I also got 20 people on myspace to make signs for her :D Haha, she loved it.

Can you help me on birthday gift ideas for my 13yr old best friend?




Emily


Gender: Female
Age: 13th Birthday
Okay i need a CHEAP present (meaning under $5) for her second part of her present. I already have got her a friendship bracelet and chocolate but this is a big birthday so i wanna make it EXTRA EXTRA special :) please help. hehe. thanks so much !



Answer
How about a little teddy bear or her favorite card game. Like uno or scrabble slam... Etc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment