Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gift ideas for someone who travels a lot?

birthday gift ideas for boyfriend
 on Birthday gifts for boyfriend: Think Special To Present | Fashion and ...
birthday gift ideas for boyfriend image



smiles6428


I'm looking for some good birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend of 3 years. He travels internationally for his job quite often. Sometimes is gone for a few days, sometimes more than a month. Any ideas for a good gift?


Answer
This may sound totally childish, but I think that a Nintendo DS would give him many, MANY hours of entertainment. If he's even remotely interested in video games, he will treasure this. This is all I can think of actually. And remember: you're *never* too old to play video games! LOL

What are some good birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend's 18th birthday?




Cass


I am super short on cash, but I want to give him a really good birthday gift. He will be away on his actual birthday, so when he gets back we are going to spend a whole day together just the two of us, and I want to make it special, but I am having troubles thinking of cool gift ideas or things to do that would be special and fun.
Any Ideas?



Answer
find something that your boyfriend really enjoys doing. you could climb a mountain, go to the beach, go hiking,give him a massage, cater to him, go to a party, have a bonfire, go off roading. do whatever makes him happy. idk what he is like so these could be awful ideas, but i hope at least one may help. good luck=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment