Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What should I get my dad for his birthday?

birthday gift ideas 2 year old boy
 on Birthday Gift Ideas For A 2 Year Old Boy | Diary Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 2 year old boy image



rocketryan


Hello I am a 13 year old boy and i need to get last minute gift for my dad. i only have like 2 hours to buy or make the gift, any ideas? Im planning him to make a delicious breakfast tmr but I need to give him a homemade gift or a gift from the store? Any ideas?


Answer
That isnt enough information for me to say much..what is your dad interested in..but you are his son so he wouldnt hate you if you dont get him a gift..but cooking him something is a good idea..treat him as a king on his birthday i guess..

What present should I buy my four year old nephew so that he remembers me?




~~Birdy~~


He lives in another state so the best I can do is spoil him with gifts. His birthday is at the end of this month

What do 4 year old boys like these days?



Answer
I'm in the same situation with my nephew who just turned six. Last summer I went to visit him and gave him a framed picture of me and him when he was only 1 1/2 years old, and he barely put it down the whole time I was there. He loved it. If yours is old enough to understand, something sentimental like that would be a good idea. That, and children like looking at pics of themselves when they were younger, so he might like it for that reason, as well. Good luck :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment