Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Birthday gift ideas for 16 year old girl to give to guy friend for 18th birthday?

birthday gift ideas 20 year old
 on Select a practical gift that the 20-year-old man can use in daily life ...
birthday gift ideas 20 year old image



GLS


My sister is 16 and her best friend's birthday is coming up, he is turn 18. She wants to get him a birthday gift but doesn't know what to get him. Ideas? $20-25 or less possibly, she doesn't have a job yet only an allowance


Answer
go to a gift shop and get him a novelty gift , like something funny , and not something a bit queezy like a dad or mum would give him , make it like teenage and something funny - or something radio controlled!!! :D

What is a good birthday gift for a costumer?




Stephen L


My friend is having a Pirate Birthday Party, he's turning 26 years old! He does Theater and is a Costumer for shows. I want to get him a really cool birthday gift but I don't know what to get him! I can make him something, but I don't know what!
If anyone has any ideas, please let me know ASAP!!! Party is on Saturday the 20th!



Answer
Umm you could always get him a.....costume?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment