Friday, July 26, 2013

Need a good birthday gift idea for 40 yr old male?

birthday gift ideas 40th
 on 40th birthday gift ideas | Womanly Page
birthday gift ideas 40th image



beechersgi


My "little" brother is turning 40 this week and I need a gift. He doesn't smoke and rarely drinks. He and his wife and son are into four wheeling and they have an RV camper. I was going to get a gift certificate to Cabellas but someone beat me to it! Any ideas for something special?


Answer
I think a personalized gift is always the most special and unique

You can send a present, not too expensive or cheap, special is ok :)
This time, have a try for digital scrapbook with picture of birthday person, which can be easily made with scrapbook maker program, no computer skills needed. Digital scrapbook program offers a bundle of premade fabulous templates, and your digital photos can be quickly transformed into a stunning SCRAPBOOK page. Print it free in full color at home and signature to send her as birthday gift.

To customize one from http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/collage-tutorial.html#173

Can you help me find a birthday gift?




shocker83_


My nephew is having a birthday this weekend (he'll be 4) and he's really into the Disney Cars themed toys and games. Do you have any gift ideas of something I could give him that would go along with that theme? I'm planning to get him the Cars DVD movie because he doesn't own it yet, but is there something fun I could put with it? I really can't spend more than $40 because I have a niece with a birthday at the end of the month. Thanks


Answer
Get him the toy.. like a mcqueen doll that he can play with while he watches the movie..

you could also get him the others.. like mater, and doc and all them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment