Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How to fold 2 twenties and a ten dollar bill for a birthday gift.. I need to cool ideas..?

birthday gift ideas 2 year old boy
 on Best Birthday and Christmas Gift Ideas for a Two Year Old Boy
birthday gift ideas 2 year old boy image



Redhead


This is a birthday gift for a 12 year old boy.. I need some cool ideas that come with instructions.. HELP PLEASE...


Answer
This site has easy instructions for folding dollars into dollar signs ( other designs are also offered)
http://members.cox.net/michelesorigami
You could also tape the bills end to end. Fold them one over the other, and place in a wrapped box. Cut a slit in the top and pull a small part of the top bill out ( like you would do a Kleenex) Make sure the box is securely closed, allowing this to be the only way to remove the bills. NOTE; I would change the bills to all ones.

Any Ideas for a fan gift for David Archuleta?




ArchAng


My friends and I want to give David Archuleta a present for his 18th birthday, which is in December. We are from Canada, so we were thinking something that maybe represents our country, but not too gift shoppish? Something useful would be good because he's gotten alot of unusful presents this summer as he went on tour for 2 months. Any ideas would be great! Even if you don't know who he is, any ideas for an 18 year old boy singer from utah are much appriciated.
Thanks!



Answer
sure sure!
I would get him something that symbolises [spelling?] Canada, after all, he said he wants to live there!
But I don't know if there is anything useful, that he needs.
What about a big pack of gum??!!
I see him chewing at alot, lol!
I'm pretty sure he likes Asian culture, I know it sounds weird, but I used to go to murray high.I am his friend Ashely's neighbor and wen he came over he talked about how he likes chinese characters and stuff.I know it sounds kinda weird, but it's true!

I am giving him book marks with inspirational bible verses on them, and then a custom teddy bear for his little sister.

PLEASE READ THIS!!
If you want David to reply to your gift/letter, MAKE SURE to include a pre-addressed and stamped post card!
I included a poct card, and he wrote a quivk thank you note back!It is so amazing so please do that as well!Good luck finding something!If I get any more ideas, I will let you know!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment