Sunday, July 21, 2013

How could I make really special party treats and favors?

birthday gift ideas on pinterest
 on 80th Birthday Gifts | 80th Birthday Poem | 80th Birthday Gag Gifts
birthday gift ideas on pinterest image



Arturo


I am planning my baby's birthday party and I want to give truly special party treats and favors, this is my first baby and the last one because I cannot get pregnant again so, I want to celebrate his first year with a special party. Could you please give me ideas to make the little gifts something unique?


Answer
I imagine that there will be other kids there with ranged ages so there should be two gift bags for each family: one for the kids, and one for the adults.
For the kids, Get little bags and fill them with candy, a wallet-sized pic of ur baby, a small business-card sized thanks for coming note, a small slinky, a bouncy ball, and maybe some other dollar store items. Have them pick them by doing this: http://pinterest.com/pin/164874036328019740/
Go here and also go to this for more ideas: http://pinterest.com/ltlmissanthrope/party-ideas-crafts/
For the adults, get small paper bags 9colored each a different color) and put inside a small candle, a chocolate bar, fragrance hand sanitizer, a thank-you-for-coming-note, a personal note, and a water balloon (with no water) and put a bead in it and blow it up. The water balloon thing is like for each year, you put another bead in it and make it a tradition for the party favors. and once it wears down they can have the bead or give it back for memories! hope i helped!

also look at paper lanterns! you can light them up nd let them float away into the sky!

Is there a website where you can add peoples interests and get a gift idea?




anon8


I need to get my boyfriend a birthday present.
I know what he likes, and what kind of things he likes to do.
But I have NO IDEA WHAT TO GET HIM.



Answer
Go on Pinterest. There's a lot of good ideas there, I'm pretty sure you could find something. Good luck! (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment