Saturday, July 20, 2013

What are some good things to get your boyfriend for your anniversary?

birthday gift ideas ex boyfriend
 on ... that make you and your ex-mate or receiving a lot of positive reviews
birthday gift ideas ex boyfriend image



Brianna


My boyfriend and I are coming up on our first anniversary and he wants to get me a promise ring. Well, I think that's wonderful and all, but I can't figure out something equivalent to get him. He's not big on jewelry, so a ring in return is out of the picture. I want something engravable. Any ideas?


Answer
BEST place in the world to get your special guy a gift. I used it for my ex all the time, birthday, anniversary, valentines, you name it. you can search the site based on price range, personality, whatever you want.
http://www.greatgiftsformen.com/

OH and tons of the stuff on their are engravable, from flasks to signs to whatever haha

Creating a calendar for my boyfriend?




allllllly


I'm going away to college in the fall and thought a calendar would be a cute, inexpensive idea as a little remember me gift for my boyfriend. I'm planning on making special days different colors (ex our anniversary, birthdays, etc) and was wondering some other cute ideas to do. also i'm looking for ideas as what to put as the front cover and the picture for each month. I'm pretty good with photoshop and those sort of programs so i was gonna do a lot of it on there. any help would be appreciated! thanks!


Answer
Well each month can have a picture of a place you two have gone to. Or like a memorable concert, movie, etc you went to on that month.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment