Saturday, July 6, 2013

Party suggestions for a 30th!?! My husband is turning 30 this year, and I would love suggestions?

birthday gift ideas husband turning 30
 on The Bird Refuge
birthday gift ideas husband turning 30 image



September


Okay, so my husband is the biggest sweetheart, and I really want to make his 30th one to remember! His birthday is on Christmas Eve, so we'll have to celebrate the weekend prior and maybe have a winter theme. We have thought of renting a room at dave and busters, or hosting it at our house...but what are some ideas to make it unforgettable? I am thinking of a slideshow, but what about for entertainment, any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance.



Answer
I can tell you what I did for a gift, but no birthday bash ideas. lol What I did for my fiancee was gather up all of our memorable items we had saved together (cards, movie ticket stubs, notes, he made me a paper napkin flower so I put that in lol, and other stuff) and I put it all into a memory box and decorated the outside with themes of stuff we did like trips and birthdays. It's a very thoughtful very inexpensive gift. He loved it and said it was the best gift he had ever received. Good luck! I'm sure whatever you do he'll love it!

what would be a good idea for a gift for a male horse rider?




Lizzy Smit


i am friends with a male horse rider but ive searched all over amazon but it only comes up with presents for girls, Help Me Please his birthday is next month but i really want to find something soon, Thankyou


Answer
English or western is the question...
My husband is a calf roper (rodeo) so over the years I've gotten him:
-Custom made spurs with his initials on them ($450)
-A bit that matches his spurs ($500)
-New western shirts (they can never have enough- $50- $80)
-A nice baseball cap (if your friend is a roper look for a Hooey hat... is the new "in" brand- $30-$50)
-A custom made headstall ($300)
-A nice belt (he's won a lot of buckels so he's constantly switching them out- $100-$400)
- A nice leather halter with his good rope horse's name on it ($120)
- Bell boots ($30)
-Skid Boots($50)
- Pro choice boots($100)
Look through his tack room and see what looks a little worn out... I find we can never have enough bell boots and whatnot! (If you're not familiar with horses go to your local tack store and ask for no-turn bell boots)

Thing NOT to get!!
-Boots (they have got to be tried on)
- A cowboy hat (men are CRAZY PICKY about their hats!)
- Ropes (crazy picky about those too)

I swear men are SO much harder to buy for than women! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment