Monday, July 8, 2013

What would be a good birthday gift for a young college girl turning 21?

birthday gift ideas college girl
 on The Top 15 Best Gifts for Girls in College | It Just Dawned On Me...
birthday gift ideas college girl image



Susie


She is already going out to restaurant with a couple of her friends and she is NOT planning to get drunk so please no clubbing ideas or anything inappropriate. I was thinking maybe an Ipod.


Answer
A Messenger bag for school, maybe with a notebook, gift card and a scarf inside! That would be cute.
Yes, I like the ipod idea, you may want to package it in a unique way, such as you could get a chinese take out box from a chinese restaurant and put the ipod inside.

Another Idea would be to get her a bottle of sparking grapejuice that looks like a wine bottle, put it in a nice wine gift bag, and put the ipod at the bottom

What do you think of receiving a promise ring as birthday gift?

Q. well...I'm 20 and my girl friend is 25. And I'm thinking to give a promise ring to my girl friend as birthday gift. promise of marriage. (don't think about my college and other stuff) what do you think?


Answer
very cute idea, promise rings are adorable.
just make sure you've been together long enough.. y'know, more than a few months :)

Good Luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment