Sunday, July 14, 2013

how can a 13 year old earn $300?

birthday gift ideas 95 year old
 on ... , Funny 40th Birthday Gifts, Posters, Cards, and other Gift Ideas
birthday gift ideas 95 year old image



~*Tear*~


i am trying to raise up for a really nice camera so i can take professional pictures... i really love photography, and my friend told me about her camera, and ifell in love with it! the only problem is, it is $300... now, please don't say "just buy a cheap camera and get over it", or "you don't need a $300 camera!" becasue those answers don't really help... i am already set on getting the camera...
now, i can't do much because my mother is always paranoid about me getting kidnapped or something like that, so i can't go and mow lawns, babysit, etc. and i am also too young for a real job... i tried online surveys, but they don't work!!! so please don't say that... i also tried getting paid via associated content because i love writing, too... but i have to be 18 to be able to get paid -_-
i am stuck! i can't seem to find a way to do it! do any of you have any ideas?
thanks ^^ and here is the camera that i want (it is actually $279.95 but i am thinking of shipping too) http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-PowerShot-S5-IS-8MP-Digital-Camera-S5IS-Kit-USA_W0QQitemZ350185337732QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDigital_Cameras?hash=item350185337732&_trksid=p4295.c0.m299&_trkparms=240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting

~*Tear*~
okay, thanks for the great replies! just clearing a bit up that i forgot to mention...
1) i don't have any younger siblings, i am the youngest
2) i don't get allowance becasue my parents are so far behind on bills
3) the best normal income i get is rounding up myspace surveys for my brother's friend who lives here... he pays me a buck each survey i give him, but that is only when he wants some... i got about $5 from him recently, so, yeah... i don't think i can scrounge up 300 surveys and expect him to pay me...
4) my birthday already passed and my mom said she was giving me $50 but she can't anymore because of mortgage.
5) i am not allowed off my block without my brother or my dad -_-
thanks ^^

~*Tear*~



Answer
Have you actually talked to your mom about trying to earn the money for the camera, or are you just assuming that she will say no?

If she definitely said no, does this apply to people that your family knows, ie friends of the family, close neighbours, other family members?

See if someone your mom trusts has any odd jobs for you. Or maybe she has some chores around the house that normally she would hire someone else to do. Now would also be good time to discuss an allowance with her, which you could save in order to get money for the camera.

How about cleaning up your room (and maybe other parts of the house if your mother is okay with it) and sorting out all the things you have outgrown or your family no longer uses/needs. You can have a garage sale to sell the stuff.

You may also be able to take some of the more valuable items to secondhand stores that buy used merchandise. Check online or your local yellow pages for options.

Do you have a birthday coming up? Maybe make it known to your family that this camera is what you want. If the camera is more expensive a gift than you are used to getting, ask for gift certificates to a specific store that you know sells the camera.

What to make my friend for her birthday?




Elenore Ma


Okay my friend's birthday party is tomorrow at 2:00pm. I don't have time to go and get her something so I'll have to make it. Problem is, I don't know what. I'm sure she expects a decent gift, since she got me a bunch of different trinkets for my birthday. I was looking through a bag of some of my old stuff and came across a pink bunny that is in almost-new condition and a pretty box. I was thinking of putting something in the box, make the bunny 'hold it' and then wrap the present multiple times. The bunny kind of matches with her birthday theme which is Alice in Wonderland. But there is two problems, she doesn't really like the color pink and I'm 95% sure she is going to give away the stuffed animal in a garage sale(she has done that with all her other stuffed animal gifts). Should I still go for it? If not, any other ideas? Thanks!
Money isn't a very sincere gift...
Also, we don't really have any inside jokes...



Answer
So I've had 4 really good friends have a birthday recently. Mike, Jason, and Alex turned 18 and Derek turned 19. I took into consideration what each of them likes and what's special about each of them and what makes our friendship unique.
Mike, who is my best friend, loves Blink-182 (we connected over them) and loves when I write him notes in school. So all year I've been writing him notes in a notebook and I plan to send that to him on his birthday. I also bought him a ticket to an upcoming Blink concert and I am taking him.
Jason is very courageous but he also has a deep and sensitive side. All he wants is a puggle puppy, so I bought him a stuffed animal puggle, and I wrote him a poem describing everything he means to me.
Alex and I once dated and had a difficult breakup and it's been hard convincing him that he still means the world to me, so I wrote down 18 things that I love about him and put them in a jar.
Derek loves poetry, performs at poetry slams, and was the Poetry Out Loud champion in my school, so I wrote him a letter and a poem to hang on his wall.

Basically, what's important about her? What's special about your friendship? What are your best memories? Put them together, come up with something creative. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment