Monday, July 1, 2013

Gift ideas for my 9 year old daughters birthday?

birthday gift ideas 9 year old daughter
 on Birthday Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl thumbnail
birthday gift ideas 9 year old daughter image



Dixie


She turns 10 next week and I'm clueless as to what her main gift should be? I've already got a basket full of little things, clothing, games, hair accessories, makeup, etc... but I always get a substantial gift to go along with all the little things. Any ideas? (She's really not into toys anymore and already has a phone and mp3 player)


Answer
So hard! I have a 10 year old daughter & I had no clue what to get her for her birthday & I have no clue what to get her for Christmas. It's just an awkward stage I guess. For her birthday, I didn't get her a main gift. I just gave her a bunch of random stuff like you've done so far. She was perfectly fine with that. Maybe you could get her some shoes/boots or a new coat or something if she needs it? That usually all they're into at that age. Maybe an inexpensive digital camera if she's pretty responsible with stuff? They have some really cute pink ones & girly ones at Target for around $100 or less. Good luck!!

What Do You Think A 14 Year Old Would Want For Her Birthday?




Courtney H


My daughter is turning 14 on July 9 and she doesn't know what she wants. Does anyone have any ideas about what to surprise her with?


Answer
You could get her a gift card/clothing item from her favorite store. Usually girls that age like American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment