Thursday, July 4, 2013

Compiling 23 favorite things for 23rd birthday gift, thoughts on how to make it creative and meaningful?

birthday gift ideas 23
 on 22nd Birthday Gift Ideas Canvas Bag. Celebrate a 22nd birthday gift ...
birthday gift ideas 23 image



smile14


Best friends birthday gift. I want to take her 23 favorite things and make it into a gift for her 23rd birthday. I wanted to make it cute and creative but not like i just threw it together. Any ideas?


Answer
I tried to do something like that for my BFF on her 17th b'day. I took a decorated basket and filled it with a nice black dress, matching heels, nail paints, manicure kit, bracelets, lenses, earrings, a herbal beauty kit n stuff. She loved it!!

Birthday gift ideas for a 23 year old male?




kdella2


My boyfriend is turning 23 and I cant figure out what to get him. He loves music, playing video games, and he plays the guitar. Anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
XBox 360??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment