Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What do I get my roommate for her birthday?

birthday gift ideas roommate
 on Personalized Gifts. Custom Gifts for All Occasions. Personal Creations
birthday gift ideas roommate image
Q. Hello, loves! So my lovely roommate's birthday is coming up on the 28th and I have NO idea what to get her. She's from Beverly Hills so she's basically gotten everything she's ever wanted, so I want to get her something thoughtful and cheap (broke college kid here) and I need help!

Thank you for your time. :D


Answer
Make her something. It's cheap, and more thoughtful than an expensive gift. I would go with an engraved frame with you and her.

Does anyone have any best idea for celebrating a friend`s birthday?




girlygal


I want to celebrate my roommate`s birthday and want to give a big gift but I don`t have Idea what to do and what to buy, please suggest me.


Answer
Treat her and yourself to pedicures and manicures.Then go to a fancy lunch and a movie.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment