Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What would be a good birthday present for my mom?

birthday gift ideas 1 year old
 on Year Old Birthday Gifts | Birthday Gifts Corner
birthday gift ideas 1 year old image



Peyton :)


My mom's birthday is on July 20th. I have 2 brothers. One is a teen and the other is 1 years old. I want to make a homemade gift that will involve my brothers too. Like something from all of us. Please give me any other ideas including ideas about homemade gifts we can make. Thanks so much. You answers are greatly appreciated.


Answer
My birthday is also july 20th. You all should make a card, make something out of clay and let it dry, and u and you brothers should clean the house 4 her

What do you stuff your gift baskets with?




dorky123


I am putting together a birthday basket for a 1 year old. It's really a lined storage basket, I bought 2 gifts which are wrapped a bunny (for easter) books and a personalized sippy cup. The problem is that the storage basket is too deep and I need to put something underneath that will lift everything to see. What could I use that's big and bulky??? Yet leveled to place gifts on top'?


Answer
if you have a few tiny empty boxes tape that to the bottom of the basket. tape the gifts on top. or if you want it cute. cut a hole big enough for the corner of the present to fit in side. put the corner in there ( maybe tape )fill the rest with tissue paper. The kind you use to stuff the presents in a goody bag or present bag. not the kind to wipe your nose (:

or you could just stuff the bottom with tissue paper or butcher paper and the presents usually stay put.

foam always works too. with tissue paper around to look cute.

by the way, i love the gift idea. it's cute. you spoil that baby (in a good way) :D i wish i was that baby!

i hope i helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment