Thursday, July 18, 2013

Is it better to ask the parents for ideas in buying a birthday gift for a 4 year old?

birthday gift ideas ladies
 on One of our perfect birthday gift ideas for girlie girls
birthday gift ideas ladies image



Crazy Gree


I'm a single guy with no kids. LOL...so right there I'm laying it out that I'm clueless on this. I'm getting a birthday gift for a young lady and I'm wondering if would be best to run the ideas I have past the parents, because I really, really want to give something the child will love and the parents will approve of. It means a LOT to me.

A rare serious question from me.

Thanks in advance.



Answer
ask the parents since u really want the perfect gift for the tot.

What are some good birthday or anniversary ideas for a friend your interested in?




elio305


I was thinking about making a photo and video collage for a lady friend I'm interested in taking to a another level with. The photo collage would have pictures of her and her with her lady friends through the years, as well pictures of me and her together. The video would have alot of her close friends wishing her a Happy Birthday or explaining how much she mean to them...Would that be a good Birthday gift? If not can you suggest some to me? Thank You!


Answer
If you had little time, you can try a cute card with sweet sayings by yourself...
With the card maker tool, you can quickly transform your digital photos into a stunning card that make heart happy! After you've designed the birthday card, print them free in full color at home.
Create the scrapbook card:
http://www.photo-collage-software.com/tutorial/christmas-printable-kids-cards.html#173

P.S. If you had much time, you can try a photobook that is made up of serials of cards. I think this is the present that is sure to be cherished for years to come.
Design photo book to tell a story:
http://photo-collage-scrapbook.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-valentine-photo-book.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment