Thursday, July 25, 2013

What birthday gift should I get my mom?

birthday gift ideas to make for mom
 on Birthday Gifts Ideas For Mom | Birthday Gifts Corner
birthday gift ideas to make for mom image



Ivy


My mom's birthday is on March 29th and I have no idea what gifts should I get her. She is a garden lover but I already got her a set of garden tools on her last birthday. Any gifts ideas?


Answer
A little basket full of different seeds for her to plant and grow. Maybe even a flower ready to be transfered into the ground. Or think of something else she likes when she can't garden. Cooking? Cleaning? Baking? Art? Possiblities are endless when it's the woman you've known since day one (:

Birthday gift ideas for my mom?




Maciek


Next Friday is my mom's birthday. I need some good birthday gift ideas. My mom loves gardening, reading. I have already got her gardening tools and books.


Answer
Since your mom is a gardening lover, grow tents are the good choice for you to send your mother as the birthday gift. A grow tent offers a contained, controlled micro-environment to nurture the seedlings for the budding hobbyist.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment